- Now interviewing overseas applicants for positions starting in September 2022 and beyond
- Interviews will be conduted through Google Meet online
- Please be aware that mid year positions are often limited and come from unexpected circumstances, so flexibility to come to Japan at any time and be placed anywhere is very helpful
Successful applicants can expect longer than usual processing times for visa applications caused by Japan's strict entry restrictions caused by the coronavirus. Your patience and understanding are appreciated.
- Now interviewing for a few final positions for the 2022-23 school year
- Interviews for mid-year and sudden openings - ongoing
We hope to resume face to face interviews with in-country applicants again in the future when it is safe to do so.
Training dates may vary for some. All newly hired ALTs will be told of their specific Orientation/Training event during the hiring process and it will be confirmed by email when they are officially introduced and welcomed.
Main Dates -
- Orientation/Training conducted on an as needed basis
Orientation/Training is typically held for 5 days and you will need to plan to arrive in Nagoya on or before the day before your training event. We will have a hotel prepared for you from the night before and throughout the training event.