Now Hiring for a Standby ALT Position!
Updated July 21st, 2023
ALTIA CENTRAL is now accepting applications for a Standby ALT position from all candidates to join our team of fantastic ALTs from October 2023 and beyond.
A Standby ALT is essentially “on call” for the very next placement that comes available, wherever that may be. It requires absolute flexibility to go anywhere at any time, and a bit of extra patience to possibly wait for a position to open up. When a position does become available, you would then transfer into that as your official placement. But in the meantime, you are still receiving the same training, pay and benefits of a standard ALT with ALTIA CENTRAL, while possibly doing a bit of work around the Nagoya Head office during the wait to go to your placement town or city.
- Full Time
- Yearly salary + annual bonus: ¥3,000,000 (Monthly ¥240,000)
- Ready to go into any Public School in Japan
- Positions may include: senior high, junior high, elementary schools and kindergarten
- Driving: The ability to drive is required
- Health Insurance: Shakai Hoken (includes health and pension)
- TEFL/TESOL and other certifications are helpful but not required
- Previous ALT experience is preferred
If you are interested in this position, then please Apply Now!
For information about upcoming positions and the prefectures we operate in, click here!